How Our Integrated Program Works
- Our ready-made program provides all the resources you need to guarantee your success, provided you follow your Strategic Real Estate Investment Plan™ (SREIP)
- We include this benefit as part of our program at no additional charge. In fact, we are one of the only organizations—if not the only organization—that helps real estate investors complete their SREIP, which is normally done by a financial planner (at a hefty fee, mind you). Your SREIP is critical, laying out your first-year business building plans and outlining your 5, 10, and 15 year goals. It also answers three important questions:
- What is my specialty (probate, team investing, wholesaling, etc.)?
- How much time can I commit to my business?
- What life skills do I have now that will help me succeed?
- Take full advantage of direct access to professionals in every area of the industry and an abundance of learning tools and resources online, including our bi-weekly webinars and videos, available for viewing anytime, day or night. Our resources provide you with hands-on instructions for finding deals, and they help you learn how to build your own “deal magnet” network through your Sphere of Influence (your neighbors, church members, friends, coworkers, and others). Remember, once you identify a potential real estate deal you’re not on your own! Our network of professionals helps you analyze and navigate all the complexities of the process, from start to finish. You bring in prospective deals through your Sphere of Influence and then consult with the pros in your network group to close those deals.
Why SREIP Is So Important
Your Strategic Real Estate Investment Plan (SREIP) is essential for success. It provides you with a clear picture of where you stand financially and helps you understand your tolerance for risk. It also helps you understand your strengths and weaknesses at the outset, so you can plan accordingly. The questions you’ll answer as part of your SREIP will help identify any credit issues you have or investments that aren’t performing well so we can counsel you on how to remedy those issues. Your SREIP also helps you identify your best options for real estate investment based on your financial circumstances, tolerance for risk, and other factors. It also helps you identify your goals, whether it’s to develop a nest egg for retirement or to create current cash flow. Creating a solid SREIP is critical. It’s your personal business plan, and every business—regardless of industry—needs a solid plan in place. A solid SREIP is a key part of your overall strategy.